How to Make the Best Turkey Burger
- Mix all ingredients except oil: add ground turkey to a medium mixing bowl. Sprinkle in breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Add mayonnaise and drizzle in Worcestershire sauce.
- Gently toss and break up meat mixture to evenly blend.
- Shape into patties: divide into 4 equal portions and shape into patties about 1/2-inch thick.
- Heat the skillet: preheat olive oil in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for a few minutes.
- Sear and cook burgers through: add turkey patties and sear until browned on bottom, about 4 – 5 minutes, flip and continue to cook until cooked through, about 4 – 5 minutes longer.